Sunday, February 16, 2014

three years.

Actual date: August 16, 2013

So this is crazy. I happen to be posting this on our three-and-a-half year anniversary, exactly. February 16, 2014. Spooooky...


This past August, Daniel and I celebrated our three-year anniversary. What?! How did that come so fast? On one hand, I can't even remember what life was like without Daniel. But on the other hand, I can't believe how fast the time has gone. 


Daniel and I celebrated by going on a little "staycation" over the weekend. We stayed in a gorgeous hotel downtown, went out to dinner, shopped, and spent time together. It was so relaxing and just what we needed. 


Happy three (and a half) years to my amazing husband! I am so blessed to have you in my life, Daniel. I can't wait to see what other wonderful adventures life has in store for us!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...